Sunday, December 4, 2011

More Projects.

I’ve been having a lot of fun these past couple of weeks working on my projects. My goal is to make as many projects as I can without having to buy anything, just recycling and using useless stuff that I already have at home. Last summer I just happened to stop by a garage sale and found a huge bag with all kinds of pieces of fabrics for just 1 dollar! Cool right?
So I borrowed a sewing machine and decided to make another quiet book for Clara, but this time I made a fabric one, just to use all those pieces of fabric that I don’t want to “save”. (I’m just trying to get rid of as much stuff as I can in preparation for our next move).

here is the book:
Book cover
colors and shapes
numbers
2 puzzels
puzzle n1
puzzle n2
I love these finger puppets :)
And the best part of all is that Clara loves it! It makes me just so happy to make her happy and to add excitement to her life :)


I also made a picture frame FHE chart a couple months ago and I thought of also sharing it on my blog. I spent “zero” money on this one, and it was very easy to make.


Clara is SO into the letters lately. She sings the ABC song all the time and has been practicing her letters on her little blackboard and on any single paper she finds around. She knows how to write her name, and she is so thrilled about it that she just doesn’t stop writing it.


Yes, she also wrote her name on the fridge, I just love her letter “R” isn’t it adorable?
These are some of her letters, she started writing the letter “E” correctly but then decided that it looked too simple so she started adding more middle lines to it, to make it look fancier :)