Sunday, November 1, 2009

Taylor-Regueiro's Happenings

On the 10th we said farewell to a wonderful woman, Amy Taylor. I’m happy to know she’s in a better place. We are so thankful to know our Heavenly Father’s Plan of Salvation and to know we’ll see her again.
There
are a lot of attributes I admired about Amy:

*She was the best mother-in-law. She was always so kind to me and a very good friend.

*She was the most positive person I’ve ever meet. She always had a smile on her face no matter what, and she always tried to look on the bright side of things. I’ll miss that, we definitely need more people like that in this world.

*She was SO patient

*She never offended anyone! I’ve known a lot of people that will say mean things to you, and be rude, but she always was so nice to everybody including those with bad manners! I loved that fact!

*She loved and respected her mother.

*She always said positive things about people; she never criticized or categorized people.

*She enjoyed the simple things of life! Like planting, eating an ice cream, seeing Clara!

Of course I can go on and on…
I’m so grateful my husband Chris inherited so many of the great
qualities this woman had: Patience, being positive, being a good friend, and looking on the bright side of things and people. We’ll miss Amy so much. But she left a good example for us to follow, living a Christ-like life.


Tony and Clara have been quite the team! They are like a “secret team”. They have been best friend lately, When Clara has lunch, Tony sits right under her highchair and waits for her partner in crime to send him food she doesn’t want (All when my back is turned). Tony will clean the floor completely like a little vacuum so I won’t notice, but… since “mommy knows everything” I caught them in the middle of the process! I was pretty amazed Clara was eating everything I put on the table! even fish! ... haha

Kids are so smart! I love how Clara is learning more and more everyday! It’s precious to see she’s a little me! She copies everything I do!

Listen to this! We just say the word “prayer” (“Oracion” in Spanish) and she folds her arms as soon as she can and bows her head and wait until we say “amen” and then she claps! Haha How cute is that?


For Halloween Clara was a Flower! She took the “trick or treating” thing very seriously. We walked around the neighborhood and every time someone would say something like “Oh you’re a beautiful flower” or “oh you look lovely” she would give a very serious look!!! that was so funny!
She loved trick or treat! She loved to see all those kids with fun costumes and she loved being a flower, that she didn’t want me to take her costume off!

We are leaving for Uruguay in one week! I just CAN'T wait to see my family, to meet my niece and nephew! And to enjoy the beautiful Uruguayan sky!
We have so many plans! So I’ll try to post all our coming adventures
if I have the time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice post, I appreciate all the love and support you give my brother and family. Thank you!

Erika Wittorf Site said...

aw! I have finally seen a picture of Tony! He looks like so much fun! I normally do not like white cats, but he looks so cute and he is Clara's best friend.

BTW...very good writing.

Erika Wittorf Site said...

I love the flower costume! She is a beeeeyoutiful child.