here are some pics we took...
On the 27th Clara turned 6 months! For her half birthday we went all out for dinner!. On that same week she had her first meal! (rice cereal) She ate her first 'food' on this cute little plate that belonged to my Dad. He had his first meal on that plate and I did too! (as well as my siblings) . This plate had run through my family for so many years! so it has a very important meaning for us! I was SO happy Clara got to eat on it! for the first time!
5 comments:
Que lindas fotos Silvana! esta preciosa y grandisima Clara!1
Felicitaciones
Wow!!...Que interesante tradición esa del platito para la primer comida.
si! y ahora tengo que ver como lo mando a UY otra vez, sin que se rompa, para que mi sobrino pueda comer en el!
Nooooooooo! Que tema ese de que llegue sin que se rompa.
Cute post, Silvana! What a sweet baby you have - she is darling. I love the tradition with the plate!
Em Bowman Slusser
Post a Comment