She is here!!! Clara was born on Wednesday August 27th @ 11:20 am. Weighing 8 pounds, 8 ounces (21 inches) and bringing So much happiness to her parents & family.
Between diapers, lullabies and tons of kisses we are starting to Love this new stage in our lives.
My mom came from Uruguay to visit for a couple of months. We're glad to have her here! She's the most talented person I've ever met, so I'm gonna use this time to improve my knitting (amongst other things), since I have a "personal teacher" at home.
We just moved to a bigger apartment. It's good to have more space!. Chris owns the basement so it's being used as an "art studio" right now.
A lot of new things so far! We LOVE to be parents! and I think Chris and I are the ones who need the bibs!
2 comments:
Felicitaciones Silvana y Chris! Es lindo tener una bebe. Esperamos lo mejor para los nuevos padres. Gracias por poner las fotos de la baby shower. Que diversion! Abrazos para todos. Michelle, Ryan y Helen
Congrats...that's awesome, guys! She's adorable. Seeing your excitment makes me even more pumped for the twins to be born.
...Chris has an art studio in the basement?!
Post a Comment